Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just a smidge of catchity catch up...



I've had a couple of people ask me about my blog and lack of posts....so, here I am posting.

I don't really have a good reason for being absent for (hang on, let me click back and see when I last posted...)...Holy cow May 6!  It's July for crying out loud!  What's wrong with me!  Okay, sorry to all of my 28 loyal followers...I'll work on it.

As I was saying, I don't really have a good reason for being so ridiculously absent, other than family vacations, my husband is job searching, tons of family and friends visiting, and the occasional shiny thing that flashes before my eyes and I forget what I'm actually supposed to be doing.

So, what's new around here:  I did start up a tiny new little business thingy.  I started writing some of my quirky little sayings on coffee mugs, they are called Sassy Sippers.  I bought TONS of mugs from thrift stores, (I decided to go all green and recycle cool) cleaned them up and wrote things I have floating around in my head on them...it's slow to get going and I think I'm driving my husband crazy with piles of mugs everywhere and I could be a little high from the paint fumes, but I'm having a good time, and that's all that matters right?

Robin is now 7, and surprisingly better at being 7 than he was at being 6.  We celebrated Katie's 4 & 3/4 birthday in May with 75% of a hot fudge sundae.

Um, the dog got a haircut, Sean needs a haircut, I just cut Robin's hair, Katie would like her haircut...and I have been wearing lots of hats so I don't have to look at my hair.

Lots more things coming up soon for the Yount family...at least we're hoping for some exciting things to start happening...will keep you posted, I promise!

I have a few stories I need to get down before I loose them in my mental rolodex, I'll start working on those soon too.

Do people even still use rolodexes?  There's probably a Google Rolodex I know nothing about...

Sorry, shiny thing.

Talk soon friends!

H :)

2 comments:

  1. On behalf of your 28 followers - I will say thanks for coming back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! You were gone *so long* I thought maybe you gave up blogging, LOL, what was I thinking?!?

    Anyhow, love your stories and look forward to more! ;)

    ReplyDelete