Monday, January 10, 2011

Lessons learned today at the Wrestlin' Rhino's Homeschool for Misfits...

Okay, honestly, I carried a post-it in my pocket and jotted down all the things I would have posted today had I had anytime to get on Facebook.

So, here we go...

  • Monday's stink when you start the day off wearing Tuesday socks...

  • A shower washes off the morning grumpies...

  • You are not allowed to eat breakfast naked...

  • Children look funny running naked to put on clothes so they will be allowed to eat breakfast...

  • Robin is too distracted if he forgets to put on underwear under his pants...

  • John the Baptist is not Grandpa...

  • The book of Luke is not about Luke Skywalker...

  • According to Robin, "All pencils are special, but only one has my hope in it..."

  • It's fun to crawl on the ground and move things with your head...

  • Mom gets really mad when you throw pencils...

  • Per Katie, "Mom, I will control Rock, Paper, Scissors....so, you be scissors and I'll be rock, okay?"

  • The kids new names are "Don't Robin!" and "Katie Knock it Off!"

  • "Poop first, talk later..."

  • Even if you spill 7-Up on your spelling list...you still have to finish it.
And that was Monday...

H :)

1 comment: