Monday, January 24, 2011

Little moments of genius...

It's been a whole week since I've blogged!

So, brief catch up from last week...

  • Monday was crazy...see Monday's blog.
  • Tuesday my mom had surgery, got rid of a pesky gall bladder.
  • Wednesday we went to the library and attempted to catch up on school.
  • Thursday....I have no memory of Thursday...maybe it didn't happen...
  • Friday, we had two ministry meetings and church and we did science stuff somewhere in the middle.
  • And the Packers won this weekend!  That's the only thing that matters!!
Which brings us to today.

We got through all of the curriculum...we had a field trip to get my hair cut and they learned all about spinning chairs and how to sweep up hair.

We had a discussion at lunch time about the difference between Jello, jelly and gel (as in hair gel)...really important to clear that up today....it was decided that a peanut butter and gel sammich wouldn't taste very good.

And finally, I had a moment of genius.  Robin and I read a couple of books and then Katie asked for her favorite book, "Olivia."

Katie has memorized "Olivia."  There are lots of words in the book that Robin can't pronounce.  When you put the two of them together, Katie fills in for the words Robin doesn't know...and I just get to sit and watch!

And there you have it....my moment of genius! :)

H :)

2 comments:

  1. Now, that's what I call reading center time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm loving watching all my nationwide friends connect! I'm so glad you started blogging, Heidi. I gave you an award yesterday! :) http://www.letstalkaboutboys.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete