Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Smarty pants...

These were Robin's excuses for why he was unable to do school today:


  • "I have to stretch before I read,"  so he did....for ten minutes.
  • "I have to finish licking my knee."
  • "But my eyelashes are burning!"
  • "Hungry."
  • "Too many boogers mom, I can't concentrate."
  • "But I only got to play for two hours!!"
  • "I can't see anything when my eyes are rolled back in my head."
  • "My fingers are too busy shooting lasers out of them."
  • "I'm smarter than a cowboy jumping off a hill, why do I have to do this?!"
Homeschooling is so easy anyone can do it!  And the kids never complain and they always sit still and answer with "yes mom," "thank you, mom,"  and my personal favorite, "please mom, can you teach me some more?"

Are you swimming in the sarcasm?  'Cause I'm literally scooping it up in giant handfulls and heaving it at your head.

I really am glad we made this decision for our family....but I'm wiped....and my sarcasm levels are dangerously low.

H :)

1 comment: