Monday, October 25, 2010

Things I accomplished today....

1.  Woke up.

2.  Made lunch.

3.  Drove Robin to school.

4.  Coffee.

5.  Spaced off in front of the fireplace...I think I lost myself in some sort of space/time continuum at that point...

6.  Took time to weigh out where I should spend extra money....groceries or iTunes?

7.  Downloaded music.

8.  Deoderized myself.

9.  Taught Katie how to play "laundry soccer"....where we kick dirty clothes across the hardwood floor so we don't have to actually touch any of it.

10.  Learned a little Chinese, "Ni Hao"....that's how cute little girls get whatever they want from their daddies.

11.  Folded clean laundry....notice I said "folded," not "put away,"  don't want to overdue myself.

12.  Added more wood to the fire in the fireplace....shooting for indoor temps somewhere between Tahitian Tan and Smoldering Sauna...

13.  Contemplated what to make for dinner...

14.  Still contemplating...

15.  Decided I don't care...

16.  Stopped a fight (between my tax-write-off's)....see another one coming.

17.  Scrounged in the cupboards for chocolate....in between fights.

18.  Changed my ringtones.

19.  Changed them back to what they were before because the new one freaks me out...

20.  Declared tonight: "Leftovers Night!"

I don't know about you, but I'm beat, I have obviously had quite the eventful Monday....hope the rest of the week doesn't go this way!

H :)

2 comments:

  1. Do you see more tax deductions on the way? or more fights? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....no more tax deductions on the way, when I read it again, I realized how that could be confusing! :) Nope, just more fighting on the way, which leads to fewer tax deductions....it's a vicious cycle! :)

    ReplyDelete